table of content
- Data Protection Officer
- Type of data
- Use of Log files
- Type of Cookies
- Contact Us
- Newsletters subscription
- Disclosure to 3rd parties
- Automation Processes
- Use of Profiling
- 3rd parties Data processing
- Use of Social Media
- Use of Plug Ins
- Your Rights on your Data
- Website Security mesures
- Disputes Settlement
This page explains what data we collect and how we use it on paris-elysees.com.
Please read it in order to know your rights and how to exercise them.
We are pleased that you have visited our website and are interested in our company and our products. The protection of your data and information is an issue that we take seriously and we therefore want you to feel safe when you visit our website. The section below provides, in accordance with applicable data privacy regulations, information about the personal data we collect when you:
visit our website: paris-elysees.com,
subscribe to Paris Elysees Parfums email newsletters.
(hereinafter collectively called “website”), for what purposes we use and how we utilise such data to optimise our services for you.
1. CONTROLLER, DATA PROTECTION OFFICER OF THE CONTROLLER
(1) Controller according to Art. 4 (7) of EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Paris Elysees Diffusion
Rue de Menin 28,
7700 Mouscron, Belgium.
Ph.: +32 56 84 34 14
hereinafter referred to with “Paris Elysees”, “Paris Elysees Diffusion”, “Paris Elysees Parfums”, “PED”, “we” or “us”.
For more information about the vendor, refer to our Legal Notice .
(2) The data security officer can be reached at: email@example.com or by using the aforementioned postal address with attention to Data security officer (DPO).
2. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED, DATA SUBJECT CATEGORIES
2.1 TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
Usage data (e.g., visited sites, interest in contents, access times)
Meta /communications data (e.g., device information, IP addresses)
2.2 DATA SUBJECT CATEGORIES
Visitors and users of the website
Interested parties and business partners
(The aforementioned persons are collectively referred to below as “User”.)
2.3 DATA RETENTION
We store the following data for the period of time required by law and the data is automatically deleted at the end of this period.
Inactive Accounts: 3 months,
Pending Orders: 1 month,
Failed Orders: 1 month,
Canceled Orders: 1 month,
Completed Orders: 24 month.
4. PROVISION OF WEBSITE AND LOGFILES
(1) In case of using the website only for information purposes, i.e. when you are not registered or otherwise provide us with information, we collect only personal data that your browser automatically sends to our server. If you want to browse our website, we collect the following data which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and ensure its stability and security (this is legally permitted under Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) f) of GDPR):
Date and time of inquiry
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transmitted respectively
Website, from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of browser software
(2) User IP addresses are deleted or anonymised after the end of website use. In the case of anonymisation, the IP addresses are changed in such a way that the individual details relating to personal or factual circumstances can no longer be assigned to a specific or identifiable natural person or can only be assigned subject to a disproportionate amount of time, cost and effort.
6. CONTACT FORM, GOOGLE RECAPTCHA, E-MAIL CONTACT
(1) Our website has a contact form, which makes it easier to contact us electronically. If a User makes use of this option, the data entered in the entry mask are sent to us and stored. The corresponding data, in particular personal data, address data and messages (free text field) can be seen directly on the respective entry mask.
At the time of submission, the following data are also stored:
The User’s IP address
Date and time of submission of the form
(3) The processing of data that are transmitted when using the contact form or sending an e-mail is legally permitted under Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) f) of GDPR. If the objective of the e-mail contact is to get support or enquire about current customer orders or to form an agreement, the additional legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) b) of GDPR.
(4) Personal data collected from the entry mask is used solely for the purpose of facilitating contact. Contact by e-mail also presumes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of data. Other personal data processed during the form submission process are used to prevent a misuse of our contact form and ensure the security of our IT systems.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they are collected. For the personal data collected from the entry mask of the contact form and such data that are submitted by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the User has ended. The conversation has ended when it can be inferred based on the circumstances that the respective matter has been resolved conclusively. The personal data that are additionally collected during the form submission process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
8. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
(1) Our Newsletters are sent with the involvement of services and IT systems of an external service provider (Maichimp – The Rocket Science Group, LLC), which we have commissioned within the framework of order processing.
(2) As part of hosting our website, your data that we process will be processed by the website hosting company Infomaniak Network SA which is active on our behalf on the basis of an order processing agreement.
(3) In the case of utilizing web analytical services and third party providers, data will be transmitted within the scope described here. Third party providers participate in the Privacy Shield Agreement in accordance with Art. 45 Para. 1 of GDPR. This implies that such companies are able to demonstrate an appropriate level of data protection. For more information, see: www.privacyshield.gov .
10. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
We do not utilise any fully automated decision-making system to justify and carry out business relations in accordance with Art. 22 of GDPR.
In order to be able to inform and advise you about products in a targeted manner, we or services providers acting on our behalf possibly make use of web analytical services, in particular tracking technology. These facilitate an appropriate communication and advertising. In this regard, we make reference to Art. 12 Web analytical services and advertising.
12. DATA PROCESSING BY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS
12.1 GOOGLE ANALYTICS
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, an online analytical service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics implements cookies, i.e. text files, which are saved on your computer, and which allow for analyzing your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie based on your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. If the IP anonymisation function is enabled on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google beforehand within the member states of the European Union or other signatory states of European Economic Area Treaty. A full IP address is only sent in exceptional cases to a Google server in the US and truncated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website in order to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and offer the website operator other services linked with website use and Internet use.
(2) The IP address sent by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not compiled by Google with other data.
(3) You may prevent the storage of cookies by implementing the corresponding settings in your browser; please note however that you may not be able to fully utilise all the functions of this website. In addition to that, you can prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie and associated with your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google’s processing of such data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided by Google: Analytics opt-out
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the “_anonymizeIp()” extension. As a result, IP addresses are only processed in a truncated form in order to prevent them from being linked to a specific person. If the data collected about you can be associated with a specific person, such data will be excluded immediately and the personal data are promptly deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse and regularly improve our website. With the statistics we are able to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases where personal data are sent to the US, Google has agreed to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The use of Google Analytics is legally permitted with the consent that you have given (Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) a) of DSGVO).
14. PLUG INS & TOOLS
We use the following plug-ins and tools. The use of plug-ins is legally permitted under Art. 6 Para.. 1 (1) b) of GDPR.
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored at https://www.youtube.com and can be accessed directly for viewing on our website. These are all integrated in “enhanced privacy mode”; in other words, no data is sent to YouTube about you being a user if you do not play the videos. The data mentioned under Art. 2 are sent only if you play the videos. We have no control over the transfer of these data.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives information about the fact that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Art. 2 (Visiting the website) of this Statement will also be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether you have a YouTube user account that are logged into it or do not have a user account. If you are logged into Google, your data are directly assigned to your account. If you would prefer the use not to be associated with your YouTube profile, you need to log out prior to actuating the button. YouTube stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and utilises such data for advertising purposes, market research and/or to tailor its website to address requirements. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users not signed in) to provide requests-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of such user profiles, whereas you have to contact YouTube in order to assert your objection.
14.2 GOOGLE FONTS
(1) This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google to ensure the uniform presentation of fonts. When accessing a page, your browser loads the necessary web fonts into your browser cache to facilitate the correct displaying of texts and fonts.
15. YOUR RIGHTS
If personal data concerning you are processed, you are in the legal sense a person concerned by the GDPR Regulation and you have the following rights with regard to us as controller. If you wish to exercise your rights or receive more information, please contact us or our Data Security Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
A) RIGHTS ACCORDING TO ART. 15 FF. OF GDPR
(1) The Data Subject has the right to ask the Controller to confirm whether they have processed personal data relating to you; if that is the case, the Date Subject has a right to information about such personal data and to information listed in detail in Art. 15 of GDPR. Under certain legal requirements you have a right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 of GDPR, the right to restrict processing in accordance with Art. 18 of GDPR and the right to deletion (“Right to be forgotten”) in accordance with Art. 17 of GDPR. In addition, you have the right to request the receipt of data provided by you in a structured, common and machine-readable format (Right to data portability) in accordance with Art. 20 of GDPR, provided that the processing is implemented using automated procedures and based on consent under Art. 6 Para. 1 a) or Art. 9 Para. 2 a) or a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 b) of GDPR.
B) REVOKING CONSENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 7 PARA. 3 OF GDPR
If processing is carried out on the basis of consent, you may revoke your consent for the processing of personal data at any time. Please note that a revocation only takes effect for the future. Data processing, which took place prior to the revocation, is not affected by this.
C) RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
You have the option of submitting a complaint to us or to a data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 of GDPR). The competent supervisory authority in Belgium is: DPA (Data Protection Authority – Autorité de protection des données – Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit), Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel.: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35, e-mail: email@example.com, website: https://www.dataprotectionauthority.be/
D) RIGHT TO OBJECT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ART. 21 OF GDPR
In addition to the aforementioned rights, you are also entitled to object as follows:
CASE-BASED RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right for reasons arising in connection with your particular situation to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you and based on Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) e) of GDPR (Data processing carried out for public interests) and Art. 6 Para. 1 1 f) of GDPR (Data processing for purposes of legitimate interests); this also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Art. 4 (4) of GDPR. Should you object, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we are able to provide compelling legitimate grounds for such processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves the assertion, exercising and defense of legal claims.
RIGHT TO OBJECT TO PROCESSING OF DATA FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
In specific cases, we process your personal data for direct advertising purposes. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purposes of such advertising; this also applies to proﬁling, provided that it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object to processing carried out for direct advertising purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
(1) We have taken technical and organisational security measures in accordance with Art. 24, 32 of GDPR in order to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation or unauthorized access. All our employees and all third parties that are involved in the data processing are obligated to comply with the requirements of GDPR and the confidential handling of personal data.
(2) SSL or TLS encryption; This site uses SSL or TSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive contents, such as orders and inquiries that you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser’s address bar switches from “http://” to “https://” and a lock symbol appears there as well. If SSL or TSL encryption is enabled, the data that you send us cannot be read by third parties.
18. ONLINE SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
According to the Regulation on Online Dispute Resolution in Consumer Affairs (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ ), we are obligated to inform you: We are not obligated nor willing to participate in settling a dispute in front of a consumer arbitration board.
19. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Internal link (this website)
External link (over the Internets)