This page contains mandatory information and conditions of use for the website paris-elysees.com.
Please read and accept them if you continue to use our website.
1. GENERAL INFORMATIONS
(2) The website is hosted on a private, dedicated server in Switzerland by the company Infomaniak Network SA – 26 Avenue de la Praille 1227 Geneva, registered number CHE-103.167.648. The use of this website is submitted under Paris Elysees Legal Notice wich is described below. The User who does not wish to accept all or part of Paris Elysees Legal Notices or any subsequent modification, must refrain from using the Site.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The access and use of this website is exclusively the visitor’s responsibility which acknowledges the agreement, as user, of all and each of the following conditions.
You certify that you are at least 14 years old. In order to use this website if you are under 14, you must obtain a prior authorization from parents, tutors, or legal representatives whom will be responsible for all actions realized by the minor.
PED will be able to deny or withdraw when needed and without notice the access of the website from users who would not respect the mentioned conditions, the law and order. PED has the right without notice and when it seems necessary to review periodically these conditions.
The modified conditions will be valid when they are visible on the company’s website.
3. USER’S AGREEMENT
The user agrees to use this website in a good way, in conformity with the law, the moral, public order and in respect of this Legal Notice.
The user must prevent him/herself from using this website in a way that could damage the proper use of this website by other users and lead to possible PED prejudice.
The user shall be liable for any damage or injury caused to PED as a result of non-compliance with the Legal Notices presented on this page.
In any case, the user will not be able to sue PED in case of damage caused by misuse of the website or non-compliance with this legal notice.
4. CONTACT PARIS ELYSEES PARFUMS
(1) You can write us any inquiry or claim by mail at email@example.com . We usually reply within 48 hours.
(2) You can also contact us using our website Contact page . We usually reply within 48 hours
(3) You can call our main office in Belgium: +32 56 84 34 14* (Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm).
*Number not surcharged, rates according to operator.
5. INTELLECTUAL & INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
(1) The general website results from the European and international legislation regarding the intellectual property (trademark, author’s right, database).
In this condition, all rights of reproduction, representation, and public communication are reserved, including downloadable files and other visual representation, iconography, pictures, audio, video, texts or others.
No license or right other than the right to visit this website is granted to the visitor regarding intellectual property.
(2) The reproduction of this website or a part of it on any support is absolutely prohibited except if a special written authorization is given by the responsible for the website (technical and/or editorial). However, the reproduction of documents of this website is allowed under the condition of personal and private use (Fair Use) with respect of the provided documents (no modification, no alteration of any kind). The short citations are allowed under the condition that you clearly mention the source as followed “This document is from Paris Elysees Parfums, paris-elysees.com. The reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.” The website address paris-elysees.com must appear in the reference. For any other use of our assets, an authorization must be sent to us and approved. Except special authorization, all documents’ copyright of PED’s website and each of the created part are exclusive property of PED.
(3) PED has the right to modify or correct without notice any content of the website at anytime.
6. PRIVACY & PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to preserve your privacy and security online, the connection to this site is encrypted and authenticated using a strong protocol (TLS 1.2), a strong key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and a strong cipher (AES_128_GCM), proof is the little padlock near the website address and the HTTPS:// mention (read more on Wikipedia )
(1) PED will protect the confidentiality of personal information provided by users of its website. However, in order to optimize its website, PED can ask a user the right to put online some of its provided personal information. This action will be taken only if the user has given PED the right to proceed. The provided information will no longer be in this case and under their responsibility considered confidential and must be exact, not harmful to someone’s interests. PED disclaims all responsibility regarding possible damage resulting from the circulation of such information. In order to offer you conformed and efficient services, and satisfy any information, fidelity cards, surveys or any kind of commercial’s request, we can ask you to provide us personal information which will be updated in our computing service.
8. RETOUCHED PHOTOS
(1) In accordance with the French decree n° 2017-738 of May 4, 2017 relating to photographs for commercial use of mannequins whose bodily appearance has been modified (link ) we have the obligation to mention the cases where a photograph has been retouched in order to refine the silhouette of the represented mannequin. The concerned material must display the legal notice “Photo Retouched” in any communication intended for the public.
(2) No photograph or illustration present on this website has been retouched in order to refine the silhouette of the persons represented.
The modifications made to the photos and illustrations on this site and in our communications to the public have only been slightly modified with an editing software in order to increase the contrast and/or refine the chromatic scale, these are the only modifications that we make for the purpose of graphic coherence.
9. EXTERNAL RESSOURCES
(2) Some illustration pictures are licensed and copyrighted, and we have bought them from Shutterstock .
(3) This website is motorized by WordPress , an open source software. The license under which the WordPress software is released is the GPLv2 (or later) from the Free Software Foundation , you can read the text of the license here .
(4) PED website uses proprietary code from third parties (Firewall, SEO, E-Commerce, analytics, CDN, icons, to name a few …), we are in possession of the licenses and authorizations allowing us to use this code and these functions within the limits of the rights given to us by the issuing companies.
(5) This website is hosted on a private, dedicated server in Switzerland by Infomaniak .
(6) PED website is developed and maintained by eredit.io – Web Development in Saint Tropez (France) .
10. APPLICABLE RIGHT & JURISDICTION
The content of this Legal Notice is under the Belgian regulation, and laws.
Any issue resulting from the written conditions, or from non-respect, interpretation, resolution, or validity of the website content will be by default an amicable agreement under the Court of Brussels in Belgium.
11. ONLINE SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
According to the Regulation on Online Dispute Resolution in Consumer Affairs (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ ), we are obligated to inform you: We are not obligated nor willing to participate in settling a dispute in front of a consumer arbitration board.
Legal Notice updated on August 2021.
Internal link (this website)
External link (over the Internets)